PTCBMX AGENDA Minutes 22nd 2011 MEETING.

 

 

  1. Roll Call Lou McCard, Carol McCard, Chip Witcher, Robin Mitchell, Arthur Gore, Mark Mascara, Michelle Mascara, Bart Lundy, Anthony Robinson, Shayne Robinson ,Karen Allen
  2. Minutes of previous meeting.
  3. Please see website www.ptcbmx.com NBL will be paying $5.95 per registered rider. Discussion on penalizing riders who are consistent with DNS a $6 charge.
  4. PTCBMX to do list Anthony. Preparations for the 2011 Peach National

 

Mark Mascara to start on the additional moto boards.

Mike Mitchell to do finish line tables, and work on guy ropes for banner. February 04th

Tim Willis to complete install of lighting at finish line cabana and update the GFC outlet for the trailer Monday Jan 24th.

Shayne Robinson to liaise with the city on additional paving at the finish line and the path to the back of staging. ASAP.

Anthony/team to look into covering storm drain on 1st straight

 

  1. Karen and Carol needs for concession stand and raffle for Peach National. Request items for raffle baskets. Signs ups being taken for the concession stand weekend of the Peach National. Also additional help is needed on race days.
  2. PTCBMX pit jersey is coming at a cost of $75 each. Can wait to finance later or do parents want to purchase their own. Decision by parents to have t shirts only for now.
  3. Open Forum.

 

Decision not to purchase $250 fridge as Mike has one to donate and Marcus is working on another fridge for us too $0.

 

Meeting adjourned 5pm.