1. In attendance: Shayne Robinson, Anthony Robinson, Reed Bradford, Karen Allen, Bert Perry, Bart Lundy, Claire Camarata, Jeff Tweedell, Mike Porter.† Nicolle Beamon excused.
2. Minutes of previous meeting presented. No new business.
3. Financials presented by Reed Bradford, PTCBMX treasurer. MP3 players $774 biggest expense. With only one race, account broke even for January.† $1900 end of January.
4. Promotions update from Claire Camarata, social and promo director. 2009 sponsorship updates and monies collected.† Fancy and Funky $500 check, thank you.† Bicycles Unlimited $500 in gift cards.† Working on other leads.† Please let Claire know if† you have any leads.
5. A) first clinic by Bizzarro February 18th .† Flyers to be distributed soon† $25.
††††††††† B) Evolution have offered clinic $15 any time.
††††††††† C) Stiles clinic to be announced. †Colin will be doing a 2 day clinic in July again.
6. Track Business:†† Update Anthony on PTCBMX TO DO list.† †New rules will be posted on our website.† Anthony has a file collected on track issues, rules and volunteers.† Shorts can now be worn with shin and knee guards.
7. Bob Warnicke race February 28th.† Claire to update newspapers about event. Regional Banner up and flying.† Hotels are all announced. Karen needs help with Concessions and raffle sign ups.
8. Competition report back.† 7th place award for highest number of riders at local events out of all the tracks in the NBL!† Received a rebate check of $252. †
9. †Next meeting is March 14th.†
10. Meeting adjourned.